Extending and enriching academic opportunities challenge and motivate students to higher levels of learning.
Students at The Forest High School understand the values of respect, responsibility and personal best through a supportive and nurturing positive learning environment.
Talented and Inspiring Teachers
The Forest High School has an outstanding team of teachers. Their creativity and experience nurtures independence, responsibility and academic excellence.
Oustanding Academic Achievement
Every student at The Forest High School benefits from learning in an environment that celebrates and rewards personal success and enables them to achieve their very best.
The success and happiness of all students is the priority of every member of the staff and is vital to the development of our students.
Through innovative educational partnerships and outstanding programs, students understand the value of working together and making a contribution to society.
- The Forest High School Newsletter Term 1 Week 6 2015
- The Forest High School - Correction to Yr 8 & 9 Parent/Teacher night
- Forest High School Working Bee
- Forest High School Newsletter T1 Wk 3
- The Forest High School - Term 4, Week 11
- Working Bee Cancellation - 15 November 2014
- The Forest High School Newsletter, Term 4 - Week 5
- The Forest High School Newsletter - Term 3, Week 10
- Cyber Safety Presentation
- The Forest High School Annual Trivia Night 2014
- Working Bee - The Forest High School
- Amended time for Hospital Infrastructure and Roads and Maritime Information Evening - 29th July 2014
- Hospital Infrastructure and Roads and Maritime Information Evening - 29th July 2014
- TFHS Newsletter, Term 3 - Week 5
- Message from Director of Public Schools, NSW
- TFHS Newsletter Term 2 Week 9 2014
- The Forest High School Newsletter, Term 2, Week 5 - 2014
- The Forest High School Musical - SEUSSICAL
- TFHS Newsletter Term 1 Week 11 2014
- The Forest High School Shave 4 A Cure Fundraiser
- TFHS Newsletter
- The Forest High School newsletter
3 March - SRC Conference
Boys Open Soccer
4 March - Open Night 6pm
12 March School Photographs
17 March Yr 7 Vaccinations
18 March - P&C Meeting 7pm
24 March - Yr 7 & 10 P/T interviews